We will optimise Strategy and Policy outputs whilst developing your operations and existing resource. When required we also use our specialist recruitment network to deploy highly effective resources.
An Optimise5 Procurement Transformation programme will include the following programme activity
- Supplier Analysis and Optimisation
- Cost Base Analysis and Optimisation
- Procurement Strategy Review and Optimisation
- Procurement Policy Review and Optimisation
- Procurement Toolkit including Training
- Organisational Design, Stakeholder Development Programme, and Recruitment.
- Supporting the implementation and cultural change of a Procurement Transformation Programme.
To maximise the benefits of your procurement transformation programme we will need to embed ourselves within your organisation and really get to know you, how you operate as well as your corporate objectives.
Once we have profiled and fully understand your organisation we will then report back with a suggested improvement plan for your procurement transformation programme.
We will maximise the outputs delivered from your existing procurement function. In the event that your organisations procurement function is a new or fledgling venture, then we can use our specialist recruitment network to deploy a highly effective purchasing function. The end result will be to leave your business with a procurement function that operates to a first-class standard delivering sustainable benefits on a consistent basis.